- Support the Senior Technical Transfer/ Project Managers for customer service & project activities
- Support on activities such as tech transfer, validation and operational readiness lifecycle – e.g. Planning, development of documentation (protocols, assessments, reports) in support of Tech Transfer, project management and Operational Readiness activities, running meetings etc.
- Travelling to Customer sites – Providing on-site / off-site support as required
- Liaise with on-site KPC and Client Engineers/Scientists to support projects deliverables
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing Projects
- Assist and participate in KPC workshops, forums and meetings for Irish and International customers
- Bachelor of Science or related degree in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Strong technical communication and writing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Experience or knowledge of equipment validation in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Ability to work cross functionally and meet tight deadlines
- An excellent communicator, ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Working knowledge of NPI/Tech Transfer/ Project Management/ Risk Assessment/ Quality & Validation processes (Process, Equipment, Cleaning) are desirable.
To find out more about this new opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Barry Jones on 021-2363154