Commissioning, Qualification & Validation
Commissioning, Qualification & Validation represents a significant portion of any plant start-up.
We can deliver strategic and innovative thinking during the planning and execution of these phases for capital projects therefore delivering schedule certainty, reducing cost and minimizing risk.
We can deliver cost effective documentation generation and test execution services.
All our qualification programmes meet the latest regulatory requirements and are compliant with site requirements.
Advantages of being with KPC:
- Depth & breath of knowledge across the design to commercial manufacturing
- High level of C&Q experience.
- Integration with the client to promote lessons learned & knowledge sharing
Flexible approach for any size project.
Specialist Commissioning, Qualification & Validation expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Commissioning, Qualification and Verification strategies.
- Development & Management of CQV budgets, schedules and resources.
- Preparation of CQV documentation.
- Automation & CSV documentation & execution
- Execution of Test packs (SAT, FAT, IQ, OQ , PQ)
- Development, implementation & management of change management systems.
- Preparation of summary reports.
- Preparation of standard operations procedures (SOPs) & work instructions (WIs)
- Process Validation Strategies & Protocols
- Shipping Validation; development of global standards, preparation of documentation and execution of protocols.