KPC International is a provider of specialist technical services in Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and Tech Transfer to customers in the Pharma/ Biotech industries. We are in an exciting phase of growth and currently have an opening for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our organisation.
The primary function of the role is to support KPC International to develop current candidate base and support future contracts by maintaining a full and active pipeline of talent for speculative selling and job filling – candidate sourcing, screening, interview preparation and coaching candidates through the process.
To co-ordinate and manage full recruitment process including:
• Complex, high volume recruitment management
• New and existing candidate activities including market / industry mapping, on prospecting
candidates, and maintaining consistent communication, with recent applicants.
• Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and expectations.
• Proactive sourcing and identification of new Candidates using multiple recruitment
methods for our projects and other organisational requirements
• Building a qualified database of candidates within our market space
• Influencing and guiding candidates on the trends within KPC-International
• Responsible for CV preparation and issue as per KPC International requirements,
organising of interviews with candidates
• Host client / candidate interviews where required
• Candidate contract negotiation and set up including rate negotiation, work permits etc.
• Supplying high quality candidates to our projects and seconded services activities globally
• Attending networking events and promoting KPC - International on social media channels
• Maintenance calls with all assigned personnel on assignment on a regular basis in order to
maintain KPC relationship
• Support in the development and maintenance of the QMS for recruitment function
• Work closely with CEO & Senior Management Team to identify and/or implement policies,
procedures, and systems to ensure Continuous
Improvement of processes across all Recruitment function
• Maintain both staff, candidate, and client confidentiality at all times as per KPC
International policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
• Ensure compliance of health safety and welfare requirements in line with both KPC
International policies and procedures and legislation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPEREINCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, HR, engineering or Similar
• At least 5 years’ experience in Recruitment is essential
• Background in Engineering Recruitment within Life Sciences (an advantage)
• Contract recruitment experience, preferably within the European market
• Excellent IT literacy, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Experience in managing and growing recruitment teams will be a strong advantage
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills
• A natural ability to provide high-level customer service
• The ability to perform well under pressure
• A strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Flexibility and a drive to learn
• Strong business acumen and commerciality
• Ability to work autonomously and drive your own desktop activity
To apply for this role please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com