- Location: Switzerland
- Category:Process Engineer
- Positions Available:1
OverviewOur Client, a global construction multinational, currently require the support of a Process Engineer to support activities on a Biologics project in Switzerland.
• Mark up of P&ID’s for utilities, process piping and equipment. Redlines. Check boundary of the systems. Be able to define
sub-systems for partial handover.
• Read and understand an Upstream Process P&ID (Media, Buffer). Understand the logic behind it, be able to walk down
the system and generate punches. Doing follow up of the punches and close out.
• Same as above for the Downstream Process (Chromatography, Purification)
• Fulfill documentation for the executed walks, check vendor documentation and verify information and compliance with
• Create or amend existing templates based on project needs/ project development
• Understand requirements in accordance to the Project Walk Down flow before execution of any walks, before defining
systems and subsystems
• Make sure that during the walkdowns all safety standards are respected from all the attendance. Everything safety
related has to be dealt as high priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology or Chemical Engineer
• Knowledge of main pharma and biotech Upstream Process (Media, Buffer) & Downstream Process (Chromatography,
• 2-3 years experience
• Fluent English, preference for German (not mandatory)
• Knowledge of GDP (Good Document Practice)
• Safety Oriented
Contract Term: Aug 2020 with possibility of extension
Days per Week: 5