Our pharmaceutical client in Cork has a current requirement for CQV Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team and take on project-based work at their facility.
Activities include working on a mixture of small projects with a value of 40,000 to 50,000 and medium sized projects which could include new line installations. There may also be requirements to work on larger projects on an adhoc basis.
This role will require working as part of a multidisciplinary team including 2 Validation Engineers in QA, and 1 Engineer. This person will have demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and being able to forecast availability to take on new activities.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering, Science or related discipline
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Varied experience (i.e. mechanical engineering, Validation, C&Q, etc.) advantageous
• Being able to work in a multi-functional team is essential
• Being able to prioritise and schedule / forecast availability
Start: August / September 2019
LOA: 6 months with a possibility of extension