Our Client, a global pharma company based in Dublin, currently require the support of an experienced QA Validation Lead to support them with Validation support for their new project and QA Supervisory support for their QA team of 3 reports. The project will involve transferring approx. 7 to 8 large pieces of equipment and processes from the current building to another existing building onsite.
Equipment and processes yet to be moved includes tablet press, blender, coater, encapsulation machines. Equipment that has already been relocated is already fully validated.
• Support the validation SME team (1 new starter but all are very experienced) with critical path
activities, ensure that escalations are reported, assisting with cleaning validation support, QMS
• Support the project in terms of the transfer strategy of equipment and processes
• QA Validation activities including review and approval of equipment protocols, investigate
deviations, generate change controls
• Provide subject matter expertise for change control events.
• Degree in Engineering / Science / equivalent
• 10 years’ Pharma experience
• Project Validation experience
• QA Exposure
• Equipment qualification experience
• OSD experience would be a distinct advantage
• Start: ASAP
• Contract Term: 9 months