KPC International is a provider of specialist technical services in Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and Tech Transfer to customers in the Pharma/ Biotech industries. We are in an exciting phase of growth and currently have an opening for Business Development Specialist to join our organisation.
The primary function of the role is to drive the next phase of growth, for KPC International, identify clients, cultivate, and develop strong client relationship and secure successful client contracts.
LOCATION: Part Office Base / Part Visiting Client Sites
• To support the growth of KPC-International revenues by fostering and maintaining existing client relationships and by developing opportunities and partnerships with new clients.
• Drive the development of business relationships and support the development of technical
relationships. Educate clients on Quality Services provided by KPC-International in a scalable
approach to drive new customer partnerships.
• Drive the growth and shape the client strategy of KPC-International in Ireland and other
international regions as required.
• Become an integral part of the organisation, understand both organisational and customer
priorities and expectations.
• Work closely with Technical Managers to develop and present technical solutions to client
• Market map the client base in the assigned regions.
• Report on progress.
• Cultivate and grow relationships with key decision makers both internal and external.
• Detailed account management and business planning - ensure business driving activities are in
line with KPC-International operational and financial targets
• Measure, manage and report on the customer feedback and work with the Senior Management
Team to ensure customer service excellence is delivered consistently.
• Continuously work to identify possible business development opportunities to contribute
to KPC-International market growth
• Maintain a high level of knowledge nationally and internationally on product & service
development, competitor activity, and potential client requirements
• Marketing - work with Business Units on marketing campaigns with a focus on customer
• Present and attend monthly meetings to feed Commercial activity to SMT
• Be proactive to identify and recommend improvements in policies, procedures, and systems
to ensure Continuous Improvement of processes.
• Always ensure client confidentiality as per KPC International policies and procedures and
• Ensure compliance of health safety and welfare requirements in line with both KPC
International policies and procedures and legislation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPEREINCE
• Relevant Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Possess a business development/sales background and can lead tactical and strategic
initiatives to help drive revenue growth.
• Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Ability to develop understanding of both customer & market.
• Proactive, genuinely curious, and detail oriented.
• Have healthy negotiation skills and business & financial acumen.
• Enjoy working in a global team.
• Self-Starter with time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Available for travel within Ireland and internationally.
• Excellent professional communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• A natural ability to provide high-level customer service
• The ability to perform well under pressure
• A strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Flexibility and a drive to learn
To apply for this role please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org