KPC International has been retained to identify a number of CQV Engineers with Autoclaves and Utilities experience for our client project in Waterford.
The engineers will be responsible for the C&Q of the autoclave and utilities areas relating to the installation of a large multifunctional filling line onsite, and will work on the full project lifecycle.
• 5 – 6 years experience in a pharma / biologics environment
• Autoclaves / Process Equipment / Clean Utilities experience
• Must have worked in a project environment
• Hands on experience is essential
• Start: 1 December 2020 (can wait until end January 2021 to start)
• LOA: 18 months
• Days per week: 5 days per week, remote