- Location:Mahon - Cork
- Category:Sales Executive
- Positions Available: 1
OverviewDue to continued growth and an increase in client projects, KPC International currently require an experienced PA / Administrator to join our expanding team.
The primary function of the role is to support the CEO, with general administrative functions diary management & travel. Secondary function will be to support general administrative duties for senior management team including finance admin.
To co-ordinate and manage CEO administration including
• Complex, high volume email management
• Diary management and travel (finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights,
check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate
Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel
• Management of expense and timesheet processing.
• Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and expectations.
This will be achieved through the following:
• Supporting other Senior Managers with general administrative duties as required.
• Filing / handling inbound and outbound mail for CEO/ general office management / ordering
• Reception duties
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly management meeting documents and presentations
• Development and ordering of business cards
• Act as a liaison to vendors, building management, and other external parties.
• Attending some meetings, taking and issuing of minutes.
• Support in the development and maintenance of the QMS for admin function
• Maintenance of Customer service register capturing compliments & complaints and
distributing to Senior Management Team for action and ensuring follow up.
• Work closely with CEO & Senior Management Team to identify and/or implement policies,
procedures and systems to ensure Continuous Improvement of processes across all Admin
functions, including but not limited to General Admin, HR, Finance.
• Collating and checking timesheets and expense sheets
• Supporting the preparation of invoices
• Supporting financial data capturing
• Supporting the handling client PO’s and monitoring receipts against PO’s and invoices
• Maintaining personnel files & employee training logs / arranging meetings
• Supporting the recruitment process as required.
• Maintain both staff and client confidentiality at all times as per KPC International policies and
procedures and legislative requirements
• Ensure compliance of health safety and welfare requirements in line with both KPC
International policies and procedures and legislation.
• Responsibility for own continuous professional development
• Any other duties assigned by CEO for the enhancement and development of the company
Qualifications and Experience
• Third level diploma / degree in Business Studies or other relevant qualification
• Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience in a busy office
• Exposure in working in a start-up environment would be highly desired
• PA experience is essential
• Exposure to documentation control will be preferred
• A high level of capability in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is essential.
• Self-motivated, proactive and well organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with an international language (French, German, Russian) would be an advantage.