- Location: Cork
- Category:Marketing Assistant
- Positions Available: 1
OverviewAn exciting role for a Human Resources Generalist has arisen to support our growing organisation. The HR Generalist will have the primary responsibility to support the HR function of KPC and to act as the main point of contact for any HR activity linked to employment, internal recruitment and operational activities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver best practice HR service to employees and managers within the business.
• Implement and assist with human resource policies and procedures and programs necessary to ensure engagement
and performance. Update policies as required.
• Manage employee relations issues and grievances as they arise in line with best practice. Provide early intervention on
people issues to avoid escalation.
• Advise managers regarding HR issues /challenges and facilitate effective and proactive
decision making to ensure solutions are realistic, transparent and fair.
• Be an employee champion by ensuring the employee voice is heard and interests noted.
• Attend business meetings as required and ensure HR is on the agenda.
• Assist with any projects within the business that require HR support and advice.
• Identify opportunities and recommend changes to the business to increase performance, reduce cost, and positively
impacting metrics through analytical approaches and analysing trends.
• Performance management – Assist with roll out of Performance Management within the business.
• Manage the onboarding, probation, absence management and retirement processes within the business, assisting in
the recruitment of permanent members of staff.
• Report monthly metrics.
• Support all Health & Safety initiatives and ensure that they are rolled out within the business.
• Assist with office administrative tasks as necessary.
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or masters in a HR related discipline.
• CIPD membership or working towards
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a HR capacity in a dynamic fast paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task.
• Ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management
• Ability to build strong relationships with all colleagues.
• Have a can-do attitude and is always open to change.
• Ability to operate within a multi-functional team.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• A natural ability to provide high-level customer service.
• The ability to perform well under pressure.
• A strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Flexibility and a drive to learn.