- Location: Cork
- Category:Marketing Assistant
- Positions Available: 1
OverviewAn exciting role for a Talent Acquisition Resourcer has arisen to support our growing organisation. This role takes responsibility within the talent acquisition functions of KPC, including recruitment tools, candidate support, the company website, and social media platforms.
• Management of the KPC candidate database
• Learn to correctly categorise the engineering and science areas that KPC supports
• Maintain the linkage between database and company website
• Assist in the research of the biopharma marketplace and competitor websites
• Generate CVs for submission to client proposals
• Assist with the management of the company’s social media accounts from a B2B perspective
• Support the preparation and design of proposals and PowerPoint presentations
• Other recruitment related tasks as they arise
• Self-motivated, proactive and well organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Third level diploma / degree in Marketing, Business Studies or other relevant qualification
• Minimum 1- 3 years’ experience in a busy office
• Exposure in working in a start-up environment would be highly desired
• Experience with various online platforms (WordPress, Publisher)
• Knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing, etc.
• A high level of capability in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is essential.