- Location: Singapore
- Category:Automation Lead
- Positions Available:1
OverviewOur client, a global Biopharmaceutical multi-national in Singapore have retained KPC in the search for a Senior Automation Project Engineer to join a new Delta V migration project.
This role will be an oversight position as the vendor will be installing the Delta V System.
• Representing the client, the candidate will be involved in coordinating the migration activities with with
Emerson and will be required to feedback and interlink with the client stakeholders (QA, etc)
• Ensure that quality and compliance are met and that any tech issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Provide guidance and approval on what is being implemented and report back to management
• Person must be an SME in DeltaV
• Yokogawa experience is a distinct advantage
• Experience in both software and hardware design strategies
• Should be comfortable in reviewing various types of documentation eg user specs,
• Competent in being able to get to the root of problems independently and
• Good communication style both up and down the organizational / project chain.
• Start: August / September 2019
• Contract Term: 12 months with another 12 month extension to follow
• Days Per Week: 5 days per week / full time