- Location: UK
- Category:E&I Engineer
- Positions Available:1
OverviewOur Client, a service provider to the Pharmaceutical, Food and Utility industries currently require a Calibration Subject Matter Expert for a Pharma Client in the UK.
• Developing calibration SOP’s, Job Plans / Work Instructions / Management plans
• creating the sites Calibration Management Plan
• Ordering and maintaining all the sites Calibration Standards
• Dealing with out of tolerances
• Verifying calibration executions have been completed in accordance with Site procedures.
• Verifying documentation relating to calibration data input, changes and retiring of instruments follow
good documentation practices and maintain data integrity in the CMMS (InforEAM and CMX).
• Verifying that:
• Appropriate calibration standards have been used.
• Accuracy, range and any calculations are correct.
• Calibration methods are appropriate for the type of measurements being undertaken.
• Verifying Third parties used for the calibration of process instruments and reference standards are
approved where appropriate (GxP equipment).
• Verifying overdue / failed calibrations are assessed for risk for quality and safety critical instruments.
• Supporting remedial activities for the calibration service.
• Providing governance / compliance reports on a weekly basis to the Site management team.
• Provide support to the calibration planning team.
The duties do not include the execution of calibration activities.
• E&I or Instrumentation Apprenticeship or B.Sc. Degree in instrument / electronic engineering or
• 5+ years of combined education, training, and experience in instrumentation calibration measurement
and control preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry
• Knowledge and experience working in a cGMP regulated facility.
• Start: 1 July 2019
• Contract Term: 6 to 9 Months
• Days Per Week: 5 Days per week